Why not hire a British Cycling Level 2 qualified mountain bike leader to take you straight to the heart of some of the best on and off road biking in Lake District?
No map reading, no route directions to follow and no getting lost! We can guide you on routes of varying distance and terrain depending on your requirements and experience.
As well as gentle, quiet and peaceful lanes, the Lake District has some fantastic mountain bike trials, including single track, rocky climbs and descents, forest and grassy tracks – all with fantastic scenery throughout. The choice is yours!
- British Cycling Level 2 qualified mountain bike leader.
- In-depth local area knowledge.
- We meet you at your hotel or accommodation.
- Electric mountain bikes are an option to help flatten out the hills!
- Pre-ride safety briefing.
- Pre-ride cycle safety M check (individuals are fully responsible for their own bikes and should make sure they are in good working order prior to the ride).
- On route cycle repair and support service (to get bikes back to finish – charges will apply for parts used on non hire cycles
- £160 per day.